- Updated On:
- November 26, 2022
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Sold on 08 Nov 2021 for $157,500
Motivated Vendor – Make an Offer today
Life is simple in Reflections Coffs Harbour Holiday Park. As only one of three permanent sites, this home is ideal for someone seeking a quiet, relaxed lifestyle with endless perks of living in this secure and secluded location.
This home has been stunningly transformed, renovated with brand new, state-of-the-art appliances and only the best quality materials – from new carpet in the main living area and master bedroom, to wood-look vinyl flooring in the kitchen and private bathroom. There is ample storage and lots of natural light available.
In a secluded and safe environment, this home is accessible via one entrance which from 9-5 Monday to Friday and for a small time on weekends is under constant supervision. Walking distance to Coffs CBD filled with cafes, restaurants, the CEX Club and Restaurant, Bakery and Woolworths, and also around the corner from the Coffs Harbour Memorial Pool everything you need is within reach.
The Owners are serious to sell and will consider all serious offers.
– Renovated one bedroom home with brand new kitchen and appliances
– Air-conditioning and undercover alfresco area
– NBN connected
– Lots of natural light
– No immediate neighbours, secure and private
– $110 per week site rental fee, all utilities included
– Private vehicle access via the main entrance, passcode required
– Prominent inner city location, walking distance to Coffs CBD
– 8 minute walk to Woolworths
– 6 minute walk to Coffs Mall
– 5 minute walk to Coffs RSL
– 2 minute walk to Coffs Harbour Memorial Pool
– 250 metre walk to Coffs Police Station
– Bus Bay located directly outside Park
Call today to book your viewing on 0447 099 106.
As this is a chattel, it must be purchased in cash. For all enquiries relating to this please contact the Agent directly.