- Updated On:
- August 4, 2021
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Sold on 23 Jul 2021 – Contact Agent
Private oasis surrounded by natural forest
Originally established in 1976, this home was part of a share between three tenants in common. Ideally planned to be a timeless escape away from busy city life; it is the perfect place for those seeking to connect back to nature with off-grid living.
Positioned at the southern end of a two acre cleared block is the original council approved two-storey residence, built out of solid hardwood mostly sourced from Grafton.
Although this is originally part of a share you have the right to make changes to the property however you see fit STCA*.
– Two acre cleared property with potential for up to five acres
– Off-road access via unsealed road surrounded by natural rainforest
– Numerous swimming holes out your back door
– Perfect flat block for building with plans available from reputable local company providing affordable and modern home solutions
– Off-grid living with no mains power
– Telecom outlet phone/internet available to perimeter of property
– Council Approved large two storey dwelling
– Timber truss frame on hardwood beams
– Water tank attached with pipe to nearby river stream
– 2.5km to Orama School
– 15 minute drive to Thora General Store
– 17 minute drive to Dorrigo
– 30 minute drive from Bellingen
Contact Jack Anderson to arrange your private viewing today on 0447 099 106
*All above information has been obtained from third parties and the Agent takes no responsibility for any inaccuracy’s. All prospective purchasers are encouraged to conduct their own due diligence.