- Updated On:
- July 3, 2023
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Garages
Sold on 06 Feb 2023 for $1,150,000
A Wonderful Lifestyle Awaits in Bonville Location
Prepare to fall in love!
This completely renovated home will absolutely WOW you – from the wrought iron gated entry, tree-lined driveway, lush gardens and peacefully set on a level 4,046m2 parcel – all within just minutes from Coffs Harbour and Sawtell’s pristine beaches!
Set in a quiet cal-de-sac location with a solid brick construction and hybrid oak timber floors throughout, this single-level home comprises of four spacious bedrooms, multiple living spaces, 3 beautiful bathrooms and enough space to add a granny flat, sheds or pool. (STCA)
The new and modern kitchen showcases custom Caesarstone benchtops, soft-close cupboards, built in waste disposal, plumbed in fridge and island bench.
With the dining adjacent to the kitchen, designed ideally for larger families or those looking to entertain with direct access to the impressive outdoor, undercover alfresco area. Here you can access your BBQ at ease, with superb lighting and enough room for multiple entertaining zones.
Additional Features Include:
– Master bedroom is positioned on the eastern wing of the property, with ensuite and double shower heads, custom built walk-in
robe and private access onto the alfresco area
– Second master bedroom also has an ensuite and robe – perfect for extended family or teenage retreat
– Formal lounge room overlooking established gardens and grounds
– Northerly aspect, filling the home with natural light, warm winter sun and cooling summer breezes
– Air-Conditioned Heating/Cooling
– Digital house entry
– Array of established fruit trees
– Fully fenced property with back yard access via double gates
– Combined undercover out-door area approx 155.52 m2
The property has been DA Approved for a 7- car garage to be added to the eastern side of the home with additional laundry. For more information on this, please enquire.
– Prestigious Bonville Golf Resort
– Bongil Bongil National Park
– Bonville Public School
– Coffs Harbour Christian Community School (CHCCS)
This is your rare opportunity to secure an easily managed, semi-rural property featuring a beautifully presented family home designed to take advantage of its rural surroundings – call Michelle Olsen today on 0457 469 269 to secure your inspection!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.