- Updated On:
- August 4, 2021
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Garages
Sold on July 28, 2021 for $600,000
Positioned in a convenient pocket of Toormina, this welcoming 3-bedroom house would suit both families or retiree’s and is close driving distance to Sawtells beaches, cafes and village strip.
The kitchen has been updated tastefully using neutral colour tones, offers ample cupboard space and a large walk-in pantry. From the kitchen you enjoy views to the backyard and covered outdoor entertainment area.
Internally, the home includes timber laminate floors, ducted air conditioning throughout, great sized bedrooms with built in robes, a well-kept original bathroom, and a full-size separate laundry.
Directly off the kitchen / meals area is a massive covered outdoor area spanning 9 m x 5 m of floor area (roof area 15 m x 5 m). A part of this area lends itself to being enclosed to create a second bathroom (plumbing already in place) and additional living space.
A large three-space carport at the front of the property provides covered access to the home and would easily accommodate additional caravan or boat storage.
In addition to the carport, you have a single garage with direct access into the home and a drive through feature that allows access to the back shed where another car space is available.
• Drive through yard access is available through the single garage attached to the home.
• Kitchen has direct outlook over the rear yard/covered outdoor area.
• Large 2 bay – 6 m x 6 m shed in rear yard with additional covered storage area 6 m x 2.8 m.
• Ducted air conditioning throughout.
• Recently repainted internally.
• Children’s playground only 150m walk.
• Solar Power & Hot Water System.
Council Rates: $ 2,913 PA
Land Size: 665 m2
Please Note: Virtual staging of furniture and editing has been used in the photograph showing the covered outdoor area. This has been done to represent the potential of this space.